Jet Infosystems has focused on the deployment of complex information systems, storage systems and data centers since its inception in 1991.
Today we are taking advantage of many years of unique experiences to develop reliable hi-tech solutions for our customers that allow for their unique business needs and development prospects, as well as for general trends in information technology. Our cost-effective development and support solutions, therefore, are ready to be enhanced and upgraded once the client company matures and reviews its objectives.
Jet Infosystems’ key assets in this area are its human capital and customers’ trust.
Jet’s Data Centers, Computing Systems and Data Storage Systems department currently employs over 50 top-notch consummate professionals certified by the world’s leading hardware and software manufacturers. Our project teams that feature extensive cooperation between various experts and subcontractors act as a single liaison between Jet Infosystems and the clients.
Customer trust is another key asset of the company that has always been striving for long-term partnerships. Many of our clients have been working with us for five years or more. Our overall experience includes over 800 completed projects concerning development and deployment of computing systems, data storage systems and datacenters.
- Main, reserve or distributed data centers
- Fault-tolerant highly available cluster systems and highly available information services
- Consolidation, virtualization and optimization of computing resources usage based on RISC, Blade and standard architecture servers
- Consolidated data storage systems, data storage networks in local and geographically distributed datacenters, the virtualization of storage resources and development of hierarchical data storage models
- Backup and data recovery systems based on virtual libraries and data deduplication
- Monitoring and management systems for information systems, networks and data storage systems
- Dependable integrated application systems (ERP, СRM, BI/DSS, ABS class and others)
- Backbone infrastructure solutions - supporting, network and other services
- Terminal solutions for a wide range of customer tasks
Country Manager for Russia and CIS, Hitachi Data Systems:
“Jet Infosystems is the only company in the CIS that enjoys the highest (Platinum) partnership status with HDS. Our companies have jointly implemented dozens of sophisticated projects. I believe we owe the success of our partnership to Jet’s unique team. Its members’ informal attitude coupled with genuine professionalism guarantee that customers get appreciable business advantages resulting from IT technologies.”
- Audit and optimization of key computer centers subsystems, storage systems and database management systems
- Formulation of development policies for the customer’s IT infrastructure
- Development and introduction of strategies to provide uninterrupted IT services in emergency situations, including disaster recovery plans, audit of the customer’s information system, analysis of threats, risk mapping, establishment and maintenance (including outsourcing) of reserve datacenters
- Project documents and manuals for the customer’s new or existing systems
- IT infrastructure capacity planning – scalability analyses, calculation and planning of server and storage system parameters
- Planning and performing migration of data, application systems and entire integrated information systems without service interruptions
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Network Appliance
- Sun Microsystems
- Symantec and more
“Historically, Jet Infosystems was one of the pioneers who opened the market for data storage and information infrastructure systems in Russia. We have always been attracted to this company by its visionaries who can identify both the customer’s new needs and the new trends in global technology. By developing expertise in new areas, Jet Infosystems beats many competitor, as it appears to better capable of focusing its efforts on new and changing demands regarding data storage and the related IT infrastructure segments. The company is always ready to access new market niches. This amazing quality was one of the reasons EMС started cooperating with Jet Infosystems and has enjoyed this long-term mutually beneficial relationship.”