Jet Infosystems believes that IT management should be business-oriented and that IT services should focus on business goals and priorities.
Implementation and Automation of Information Technology Management
Jet Infosystems specializes in implementing sophisticated IT management projects.
We have a wealth of hands-on experience in using the industry’s methods and standards (ITIL, CobIT) to develop management systems for IT development, deployment and operations, covering:
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Software Update and Version Management
- Configuration Management
- Event, Incident and Issue Management
- User Service Management
- Operation Departments Management
Our consulting services cover the entire life cycle of an IT management system:
- Development of the IT Management System Evolution Strategy
- Concept Design
- Development and Deployment of Automation Systems (with Hewlett-Packard and BMC Software as our major partners)
- Training and Maintenance
The Jet Infosystems’ team of consummate experts always knows how to take advantage of its experience with previous management automation projects. We offer a full range of options and solutions:
- Classic or Iteration-Based Systems Development
- Adjustment and Implementation of Jet Infosystems Proprietary Solutions
- Implementation of Standard Solutions from Partner Vendors
In order to enhance the efficient use and development of IT management systems the company focuses on long-term relationships with our customers.
Jet Infosystems offers:
- Management Systems Support
- Maintenance of Systems Deployed
- Audit and Improvement Planning (including compliance with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard)
We have developed our own service and maintenance approach; the client can choose between the mini-project format or ongoing services under a traditional or outsourcing model.
Application Systems and IT Infrastructure Management
Jet Infosystems has accumulated over a decade of experience in the automated monitoring and management of complex application systems and the IT infrastructure. Apart from deploying such systems on customer sites, the company uses them widely in its own daily operations. For instance, our Service Center uses automated monitoring to provide services to other departments as well as customers.
Our monitoring solutions portfolio is based on vast experience and profound understanding of customers' needs:
- Audit of deployed systems gives a new lease on life to the existing set of hardware and software and provides new benefits due to enhanced manageability of the system
- Automation of operational integrity and “health” monitoring of the IT infrastructure is based either on solutions from the “big four” (HP, Tivoli, CA and BMC) or on specialized products that help achieve specific narrow objectives in a more cost-efficient way. Such products and solutions help control the performance of the network and user applications.
- Deployment of management systems for the entire IT infrastructure, involve tools for the centralized management of user workstations, numerous servers, network infrastructure, IT accounting subsystems and automated subsystems for the management of IT departments.
- Maintenance of monitoring and management systems
Special attention in this area is paid to the development of “health models” for application systems and IT infrastructure components.
IT management and monitoring projects benefit from the experience gained by our specialists from previous deployments as well as from customer support of systems in operation.
- BMC Software
- BSI Management Systems