Jet Infosystems provides technical support for corporate data processing and information systems. Established in 1993, its Service Center is the largest IT support provider in Russia and the CIS. The center employs over 200 engineers and systems administrators (who have over 1500 hardware and software vendor certifications), as well as a team of skilled project managers and customer support staff, for a combined total of 250 employees.
The Service Center customer support desk, which offers 24/7 availability, is ISO 9001:2000 certified to meet the most stringent international service quality standards. All requests and responses are registered in an automated control and monitoring system. The Service center maintains a client configuration database used to provide consolidated support to a variety of heterogeneous IT infrastructures with varying operation requirements. This database currently contains over 140,000 IT elements.
A remote monitoring center based on BMC Software and HP program solutions is used by a dedicated service team of engineers and systems administrators available on a 24/7 basis.
The Service Center also has a laboratory for the simulation of problematic situations that may arise in the customer’s IT infrastructure. The laboratory features a corporate-size server, appropriate networking, server cluster configurations as well as special management and application software.
The Service Center currently offers hardware and software support to more than 250 government agencies and corporate entities in 80 locations throughout Russia and CIS countries, spread from Kaliningrad in the West to Vladivostok in the East.
The Center has support contracts that cover:
- Over 8800 corporate servers
- Over 2500 HD arrays and libraries
- Over 4100 units of networking equipment
- 50 high-end servers with storage arrays
- Over 50 cluster systems
While the Service Center head office is located in Moscow, branch offices with their own engineering staff operate in various regions of the Russian Federation (8 branches), Ukraine (Kiev), Kazakhstan (Almaty), and Azerbaijan (Baku).
Each customer has unique requirements for technical support and IT outsourcing. Whether support is needed for a single system component or for an entire IT infrastructure, the Jet Infosystems Service Center always stands ready to ensure high-quality assistance guaranteed by a contract, allowing the customer to:
- Concentrate on key business tasks
- Reduce in-house IT management efforts
- Mitigate IT risks
- Save on maintaining an internal IT department
- Forecast operational and financial costs
- Upgrade its IT systems in a fast and flexible way whenever needed
- Enjoy service quality guarantees from Jet Infosystems
Jet Infosystems offers an extensive range of services, from hardware repairs to full-scale outsourcing and comprehensive information systems support.
- Hardware and software technical support, including that for multi-vendor products
The technical support programs offered by our Service Center are based on many years of successful experience. They expand and supplement vendor support to assure the continuity of business operations. The key elements of our support programs are:
- Guaranteed time frames for repairs
- Failure prevention
- Resolving hardware and software compatibility issues.
- Outsourcing of information systems management, operation support and comprehensive support range from leasing computer capacity to ensuring trouble-free business operations with the help of our data processing and storage centers.
- Sun Microsystems
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Symantec (VERITAS Software)
- Fujitsu Siemens
- Network Appliance
- Cisco Systems
- BMC Software
- IBM and more