With over 130 professional staff, the Information Security Center at Jet Infosystems is the largest such department among all Russian system integrators.
Jet Infosystems has been working in the information security market since 1996. The company offers a full range of security measures, from inspection and risk analysis to actual protection for corporate information systems of any size and complexity.
Major companies, including multinationals, with a workforce in the tens of thousands often seek contracts with our Center which offers a broad range of solutions and services with extensive experience and certified professionals. It is also famous for excellent project management.
Services and Solutions
The Center delivers a full range of services related to information security systems, including:
- Inspection, auditing and risk analysis
- Development of security procedures and mechanisms; security system design
- Delivery and deployment of information security tools and systems
- Certification of deployed systems
- Maintenance, specialist lending and outsourcing
Business Oriented Solutions
These range from ensuring the security of key business processes and the company as a whole to reducing information security costs and assuring corporate revenue:
- Business continuity/disaster recovery (BCP/DR) programs and the development of business continuity management (BCM) processes
- Development of centralized identity management systems (IdM)
- Introduction of electronic fraud management and revenue assurance functions (FM/RA)
- Protection of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Comprehensive data leakage protection (DLP)
These solutions relate to designing efficient information security management processes, controlling these processes and minimizing the risks:
- Creation of information security management systems (ISMS) in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard
- Construction of information security operation centers (SOC), including the implementation and automation of monitoring, as well as incident, vulnerability and compliance management.
Industry Specific Solutions
Aimed at mitigating security threats and meeting industry-specific requirements:
- Financial Organizations:
- Bringing payment systems into compliance with the PCI DSS standard (including certification)
- The implementation of Bank of Russia STO BR IBBS-1.0-2008 standard and related audits Enforcing the Russian Federal law on personal data protection (No. 152 dated 27.07.2006)
- Assessment of information security risks related to the Basel II agreement and so on.
- Telecommunications Companies:
- Creation of information security systems for users (content filtering, spam protection, etc.)
- Protection of data transfer networks
- Certification of communication networks for compliance with information security requirements
- Implementation of features to support criminal investigations, FM/RA solutions
- Energy Industry:
- Protection of enterprise resource planning (SAP ERP) systems
- Protection of automated process control systems and critical technological processes.
- Government, Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies:
- Information security audit for compliance with the Russian legislation, meeting confidentiality requirements specified by the Federal Service for Export and Technology Control
- Certification of information systems according to GOST R ISO/IEC 15408-2-2002 standard
- Development of personal data protection solutions
- Creation of confidential electronic document management systems.
Basic Infrastructures for Information Security
Our industry-specific solutions include:
- Network security and protection of public access network gateways
- Protection against internal threats
- Data backup, development of fault-tolerant configurations and architectures
- Secure file storage.
- Secure telecommunications systems
- Enhance authentication and public key infrastructure (PKI) solutions
- Content filtering, spam and virus protection frameworks, etc.
Compliance with Information Security Regulations
The Information Security Center offers comprehensive solutions regarding:
- Personal data protection, including the certification of the relevant information system and consultations on obtaining FSTEC licenses for the technological protection of confidential information
- Adjustment and certification of payment systems to achieve PCI DSS compliance.
In-house Information Security Product Line
The unique products developed at Jet Infosystems are continuously evolving to keep pace with newly emerging threats and IS market trends. The software offered by the company includes:
- Dozor-Jet™ E-mail monitoring and archiving system
- Dozor-Jet™ Web traffic control system
- Web-based e-mail archival module for MailBoss™
- Blue Coat
- BSI Management Systems
- Check Point
- Cisco Systems
- Positive Technologies
- Kaspersky Lab and more