The Network Solutions Center (NSС) at Jet Infosystems deals with sophisticated projects requiring the integration of various systems and solutions from several vendors. Moreover, a typical networking project also requires some general integration with networking and infrastructure components, business applications (CRM, ERP, etc.), multimedia services (voice and video transmission), network and information security systems and so on.
Our NSC specialists deal with specific issues on a case-by-case basis to offer the best solution based on products from the leading industry vendors. They can implement projects of virtually any size and complexity, ranging from a small LAN for a corporate customer to constructing a long distance/international call network for a telecommunications operator.
The Network Solutions Center currently has more than 60 engineers and project managers. It is also equipped with in-house labs to develop and demonstrate solutions as well as to simulate problematic situations.
Solutions for Corporate Customers
The Center offers a broad range of networking solutions, including:
- Local Area Networks
- Geographically-Distributed Corporate Networks
- Corporate Telephone Networks, Unified Communications Systems
- Call Centers
- Video Communications and Conferencing
- xWDM Optical Multiplexing Systems
- Optimization and Traffic Control Systems for Distributed Corporate Networks
Networking and engineering infrastructures for data processing centers typically include the following systems:
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- General Power Supply
- Electrical Lighting
- Air Conditioning
- Security Alarms
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Built-in and External Cable Ducts
- Server Network Systems
Networking Solutions for Telecommunication Operators
The Center’s specialists have extensive and sometimes unique expertise in solutions for telecommunications operators. The following solutions are offered:
- SDH, DWDM/CWDM Optical Networks
- Wireless WiMAX Networks
- Metro Ethernet Networks
- IP/MPLS Transport Networks
- NGN and IMS Telephone Networks
- Intellectual Value Added Services (VAS)
- Deep Packet Inspection Solutions
- Mobile Backhaul
The Network Solutions Center offers the following services:
- Identifying business requirements to the networking infrastructure and customizing vendor solutions to the customer’s needs
- Infrastructure diagnostics that may include:
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Development of upgrade concepts
- Evaluating the compliance of the system with business requirements as well as international or industry standards
- Reducing operating costs
- The development of draft, technical, and final projects.
- Complete implementation (assembly, installation, integration, testing) for integrated projects (including one or more solutions as listed above).
- Master project supervision, project management and technical coordination among parties.
- Various (including 24/7) support and maintenance options for completed projects.
- Research and design with the use of NSC resources.
- Securing all necessary licenses from regulators.
- Cisco Systems
- Systimax Solutions