Jet Infosystems at Broadband World Forum 2015: everything about efficient network traffic management for telecom operators
20-22 October 2015, London (UK), ExCeL London Exhibition Centre, Booth E66
Jet Infosystems invites you to visit its booth at Broadband World Forum 2015 in London, to learn about the latest developments in our top data services management solutions and monetization of such services.
Get the latest updates about:
- Jet products for broadband and mobile operators and ISPs;
- Traffic monetization and ARPU growth opportunities for operators (real-life examples and use-cases);
- Pushing the horizons of Wi-Fi networks for business beyond expected;
- Solutions for subscriber behavior description and analytics.
Our experts will present business cases and do live demos of Jet solutions:
- For personalization of services and operator data enrichment – Jet Toolbar, Jet Subscriber Manager, Jet Subscriber Analytics and Jet Subscriber Credit;
- Technological platforms for telecom operators – Jet Digital Service Platform, Jet Mobile Financial System, Jet Universal Payment.
Join our experts in other interesting and valuable discussions about what subscriber information has most value for operators, what are the main drivers for increasing profits, loyalty and creation of new services, how to push the limits of traffic monetization without subscriber privacy violations.